Monday, November 01, 2004

And Kerry wins?

It's Election Day eve and The Outcome is anybody's guess. My money is on a Kerry landslide. I've looked at the 5-hour lines in Florida and Ohio and other places and I agree with Randi Rhodes on Air America: People don't wait in line 5 hours to vote for the status quo. I think that George W. Bush burned his bridges too many times over the past four years with far too many people. It's okay to run roughshod over anyone who gets in the way, as long as you can afford to pay the price...and the price as it turn out is very high.

We say, “What goes around, comes around, George.”

That's why I think that today is the last full day of George W. Bush's sordid reign.
When even Conservatives are abandoning the ship, you know that the game is over.

No comments: